Thursday, June 02, 2011

An Israeli in Paris

All these years in the US and I'm still thrilled to see any positive depictions of Israel -- especially when I'm traveling, and especially if it's someone like, say...


this guy! The cover guy of Tetu, the local gay magazine, is an Israeli hunk, and on top of it they include a great review of gay life in Tel Aviv, which more pictures of my hometown. I had to buy the magazine, of course, and now it's yet to be seen if I'll be able to decipher the French and read those 3-4 pages.

An easier task should be to watch the film "Infiltration" that was published on every wall in every metro station (almost):


From the creators of "Yossi and Jagger", it's another gay-themed Israeli film that promises to be sexy and intriguing. I can't wait!

No comments: