Saturday, March 05, 2011

Taalul update

It was time. I neglected my website, taalul.com, for too long. For a while, instead of uploading pictures I created links to facebook albums. It turns out that these public links expire after a while, and none of my recent albums were available. It took a while but I've uploaded all the pictures up to 2011.

Then there are my friends and my family pages. Some friends have expired (no, they're not dead, just not my friends any more), and one very important guy was missing. With my family, the kids grow so fast! The pictures had to be updated, and of course include the newest addition, the 2.5 years old Oded.

And having done that, I had to update the main page, and start thinking about a new music page, and more work to do... which got me tired. I guess I'll need another lazy cold snowy weekend to make more progress. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the update.

No comments: