Monday, May 18, 2009

Espresso for your blog

I'm at EMC World today, in Orlando. The city is dreary, the weather is dreary (non-stop rain), the food is reasonable, but the coffee, oh the coffee... I can't stand this brown tasteless watery stuff they deliver here as coffee.

But then, when I passed through the Solutions Pavilion today (yes, this is how it's called, I swear), I saw an espresso machine. A real one, chrome-plated, Italian made. With a barrista standing next to it, happy to serve coffee. There was only one condition - you have to be a blogger! Turned out that the coffee maker was stationed inside the "bloggers lounge".

To make a long story short, thanks to this blog I got a wonderful, highly-satisfying, perfectly made double cappuccino. It made me happy for the rest of the day!



The conference itself is a hundred times better with my double cappuccino. If you're not here you're missing on a lot of nifty storage technology!



1 comment:

SnoozyKoala said...

If the city is so dreary then how come they knocked the Celtics out of the playoffs just yesterday?

Enjoy EMC World...